Event Date: May. 7, 2019 to May. 10, 2019
We are excited to announce the International Physical Literacy Conference 2019 (IPLC 2019), “Moving Forward Together,” will be hosted in Winnipeg, Canada on May 7-10. Join us as leaders from across the globe share best practices and research to advance the worldwide physical literacy movement. The conference will have exciting new topics attractive to a variety of sectors:
- Physical Literacy as a Fundamental Human Right
- Physical Literacy Across the Life Course
- Physical Literacy for Health
- Physical Literacy – Strive to Inclusivity
- Communities and Schools from a Physical Literacy Perspective
- Physical Literacy – A Pursuit for Lifelong Adventure
You can now submit a presentation abstract. Call for abstracts and posters will close on October 26.
Early-bird registration is also now open.
To learn more about IPLC 2019, check out the newly launched IPLC website at iplc.info.
Sport for Life Society